SET-UP: Thursday, April 24, 5PM until 8:00. .............No one allowed to set up before 5:00PM.
Friday, April 25, 7:00 AM .................(All vehicles must be moved to the parking area before 9:00 AM.)
SHOW TIME: Friday, April 25, (9:00AM until 5PM. (You may stay open later if you wish only if you have an outside booth) and Saturday, April 26, 9AM-5PM. Someone must be present in the booth at all times during the festival hours.
THE FORDYCE ON THE COTTON BELT FESTIVAL ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW IS AN EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL EVENT. THE ARTS AND CRAFTS SHOW PROVIDES ARTISTS AND CRAFTSMEN AN OPORTUNITY TO EXHIBIT AND SELL THEIR WORK.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. Space is provided on the application for exhibitors to list the different types of articles to be sold at our craft .show.
2. Exhibitors may display and sell only that craft category or art medium for which they were approved and may not transfer, share, or add media to the exhibit space without prior consent of the committee.
3. Exhibitors must provide their own display, stands, tables, chairs, canopy, tents, extension cords, and anything
else needed to operate their booth. Please make sure that your covering does not exceed your space. The entire display and chairs must be kept inside your booth. ** Please put something under your tables and displays to prevent scratching the floor!!!
4. All fees are payable in advance. Each exhibitor should fill out an application and mail it to Tammy Stephens,.Arts and Crafts Chairman, 118 East Fifth Street, Fordyce, AR 71742 no later than March 31, 2014. All .cancellations must be in writing before April 10, 2014 to receive a full refund. No refunds will be made for .inclement weather or other acts of God over which the sponsors have no control and the risk of loss shall be borne by the exhibitor.
5. The Fordyce on the Cotton Belt Arts and Crafts Committee reserves the right to disallow the sale of any product from any vendor not consistent with the ideals of the Fordyce on the Cotton Belt Festival.
6. No one may work out of their bus, van, car, motor home, etc. All vehicles must be removed from the display areas.
7. The Fordyce on the Cotton Belt Festival/Temple Baptist Church/the city of Fordyce/the Fordyce Chamber of Commerce and/or their representatives will not be held responsible for any accidents, damage, or theft or any property of a vendor.
8. All articles for sale must be clearly marked with the price. In fairness to all vendors we ask that you do not cut prices for the duration of the event or mark items with "Clearance" or "Sale" tags.
9. Under the State of Arkansas Act 370, all vendors must pay vendor sales taxes immediately following the event.
10. Each vendor is responsible for dismantling and cleaning their booth area after the festival is over.